Friday, March 03, 2017

Podcast Episode 25: Trump and Latinx Political Engagement

In Episode 25 of Understanding Latin American Politics: The Podcast*, I switch disciplinary gears a bit and talk with Stephany Slaughter, who is Associate Professor of Spanish at Alma College. She just published an article in The Latin Americanist on the topic: “#TrumpEffects: Creating Rhetorical Spaces for Latinx Political Engagement.” We discuss rhetorical narratives, hashtags, and uses of social media.


*I am experiencing RSS problems so am just linking straight to the file at archive.org. My production team is working on it.**

**that team consists of me and other people I beg for help.

Update: RSS feed now fixed.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP